Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by andysutton123 <nv...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/23 05:02:32 UTC

How to stop this kind of spam?

Hi All
I have configured my spamassasin but still I get these kind of spams
http://www.nabble.com/file/5093/spam1.txt spam1.txt
http://www.nabble.com/file/5094/spam2.txt spam2.txt
http://www.nabble.com/file/5095/spam3.txt spam3.txt

Can someone tell me what I can do to stop such spams?

Re: How to stop this kind of spam?

Posted by Nigel Frankcom <ni...@blue-canoe.net>.
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 02:44:38 -0800 (PST), andysutton123
<nv...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone????

As Matt asked, can you supply the X headers for those mails? and give
some idea of what system you're using and what rule sets you have in
place; also exactly which version of SA 3.0.0, 3.1.0, 3.1.2.... 3.1.7?

I get many mails of a similar type here, as I'm sure do most others on
the list. My SA catches them with a combination of rules and bayes.

Nigel

Re: How to stop this kind of spam?

Posted by andysutton123 <nv...@gmail.com>.
Anyone????

Re: How to stop this kind of spam?

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On Sat, December 23, 2006 05:02, andysutton123 wrote:

> Can someone tell me what I can do to stop such spams?

no mail headers ?

--
This message was sent using 100% recycled spam mails.

Re: How to stop this kind of spam?

Posted by andysutton123 <nv...@gmail.com>.
Can you provide us the X-Spam-Status that went with each, or at least #1?
<<Can you please let me know how to find out the same. I am using Cpanel>>

Did you install Net::DNS?
<<How can i find out? From the host?>>

What version of SA are you using?

<<3>>