Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by 남정달 <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/01 15:43:42 UTC

welcome

Hello Ignite Community!
My name is Joungdal. I want to contribute to Apache Ignite.

I reported https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6531
I would like to modify that

My jira id is skylark-nam

Thanks!

A piece of useful information for me

Please subscribe to both dev and user lists:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#mail-lists

Get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project setup in Intellij IDEA:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup

Once you got familiar and were able to run a few examples, you should pick
a Jira ticket you would like to start on. Send an email to the dev list
sharing your JIRA id, so we can add you as a contributor in Jira.

These are the easy tickets to start with:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4549?jql=projec
t%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20labels%20in%20(newbie)%20and%20status%20%3D%20OPEN

While those are more advanced but appealing:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket

Looking forward to your contributions!

Re: welcome

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.