Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Mark Beardsley <ma...@tiscali.co.uk> on 2011/03/01 08:28:13 UTC

Re: Hiii

Also, I forgot to say that there is an examples archive that you can download
along with the distribution. It contains some basic HWPF and XWPF samples.
Furthermore, look at the test code that is included. It is used for the
junit testing the api is subjected to peridodically and you may find
examples of the sort of operations you are after. It would be better for us
if you could ask more simple questions such as how do I use HWPF to extract
tables from a document. Start iterating through a few use cases and see how
far HWPF/XWPF are able to meet your projects requirements.

Yours

Mark B

PS You really should post questions like these to the user list, not to the
dev list. The dev list is used to notify the developers of bugs or to
request enhancements to the api.