Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by BE...@aol.com on 2007/08/29 20:16:06 UTC

onClick/confirm

All,

I am having trouble understanding how to 'click' the confirm function OK
button via my HTTP Request step.  I usually spend more time researching  these
types of issues, but, time is running out for me.  Any help will be  greatly
appreciated.

thanks,
Bob E

PS: I'm using version 2.2 of Jmeter.

 Following is the HTML snippit:

<INPUT type="submit" name="DeleteButton" value="Delete"
 onClick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to delete?')">

Re: onClick/confirm

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Easiest is to use the Proxy Server to record the actions for you