Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kavi <cu...@rediffmail.com> on 2012/02/02 14:31:39 UTC

Error : Cannot override read-only parameter: classesDirectory in goal: war:manifest

Hi,

While executing maven with any of the code coverage reporting plugins (cobertura, jacoco, clover), I get the following error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error configuring: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin. Reason: ERROR: Cannot override read-only parameter: classesDirectory in goal: war:manifest

Though the classes directory is not read-only on the system, I am unable to figure out the issue.

The following maven goals were executed: 'clean install cobertura:cobertura -Pdev' or 'clean install jacoco:report -Pdev' oe 'clean install clover:clover -Pdev'. They build and pass the instrumentation steps, however, after the stages of war:manifest, war:war, the above error is thrown and the Build fails.

Could you please help fix the same so that Sonar can be configured to read the code coverage statistics and display them on the dashboard ?

The versions used are:
Maven: 2.2.1
Sonar: 2.12
Jenkins: 1.447