Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Alex Salazar <al...@alexsalazar.com> on 2011/02/10 22:16:23 UTC

Shiro Webpage Page Titles

Hi folks,

I'm updating some of the Shiro pages to have visible page titles.  This
should help with usability and SEO.

I have a question that I'd like feedback on.

In the page titles.

Should I use 'Shiro' or 'Apache Shiro'

Here are two pages to show the contrast.

Using 'Shiro'
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SHIRO/Community

Using 'Apache Shiro'
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SHIRO/Developer+Resources

Thanks,

Alex

Re: Shiro Webpage Page Titles

Posted by Alex Salazar <al...@alexsalazar.com>.
This is helpful.  I'll make them all Apache Shiro right now.

Alex

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.