Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Denis Kandrov <dk...@unipro.ru> on 2013/09/24 06:55:35 UTC

Re: openmeetings problem

Hello, Omid.

You can grant permission "draw on whiteboard" for your users. See
attachment.
After this action users can draw on the board and can change size of
uploaded document.

For more questions I think we need to use user mailing list:
user@openmeetings.apache.org
(About mailing lists you can see here:
http://openmeetings.apache.org/mail-lists.html)

With best regards,