Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by li...@zeta.net on 2006/08/24 03:33:03 UTC

lint undefined dependencies?

Hey list,

Sorry if this has been covered before.  We recently upgraded to SA
3.14 - and I today ran a
spamassassin -D --lint
to check everything.  I saw several lines like the following:

[31579] info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has undefined
dependency 'PYZOR_CHECK'

So, does this undefined dependency break the whole meta rule?  Can I
ignore these?

thanks,
devin

Re: lint undefined dependencies?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 06:33:03PM -0700, lists@zeta.net wrote:
> Sorry if this has been covered before.  We recently upgraded to SA
> 3.14 - and I today ran a

it has. :)

> [31579] info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has undefined
> dependency 'PYZOR_CHECK'
>
> So, does this undefined dependency break the whole meta rule?  Can I
> ignore these?

No and yes.  It's an informational message, not an error. :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Relationships are hard. It's like a full-time job, and we should treat