Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Rod Macpherson <rm...@abovehealth.com> on 2005/09/20 08:16:00 UTC

Ant Task Descriptions

Is there a definitive document for the Ant tasks? The examples are fine
but where, for example, are the attributes for <test> listed? There are
examples but I'm looking for the full documentation and can't seem to
find any.

TIA

Re: Ant Task Descriptions

Posted by Kazuhito SUGURI <su...@lab.ntt.co.jp>.
Hi Rod,

In article <75...@exchange1.meddatahcs.com>,
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:16:00 -0700,
"Rod Macpherson" <rm...@abovehealth.com> wrote:
rmacpherson> Is there a definitive document for the Ant tasks? The examples are fine
rmacpherson> but where, for example, are the attributes for <test> listed? There are
rmacpherson> examples but I'm looking for the full documentation and can't seem to
rmacpherson> find any.

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/index.html

Hope this helps,
----