Posted to dev@submarine.apache.org by Kevin Su <pi...@apache.org> on 2021/10/03 18:15:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Submarine 0.6.0 release!

Hi folks,

It's a great honor for me to announce that the Apache Submarine Community
has released Apache Submarine 0.6.0!

The highlighted features are:
1. Support Tensorboard and mlflow in Experiment
2. Submarine model management
3. Submarine operator
4. Improve workbench UI/UX

Tons of thanks to our contributors and community! Let's keep fighting!

*Apache Submarine 0.6.0 released*:
https://submarine.apache.org/docs/next/releases/submarine-release-0.6.0

BR,
Kevin Su

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Submarine 0.6.0 release!

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi, kevin

We are very happy to see the release of submarine 0.6.
Thank you and your community partners for your active contributions.
Many new features have been added to the submarine project.

Thank you very much!

Xun Liu
Best regards,

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.