Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Grothaus, Christoph" <CG...@zeb.de> on 2006/02/06 09:55:24 UTC

[maven-proxy] Problems with http proxies?

Hi maven-users!

I know this is a maven-proxy-related question, but I hope you can help me nevertheless, as the archives of maven-proxy (http://archive.maven-proxy.codehaus.org/user/) seem to be empty.

I am trying to get up running maven-proxy 0.2 (http://dist.codehaus.org/maven-proxy/distributions/maven-proxy-standalone-0.2.zip). Therefore I used the demo configuration given at http://cvs.maven-proxy.codehaus.org/maven-proxy/core/src/test/resources/org/apache/maven/proxy/config/PropertyLoaderTest1.properties?rev=1.1&view=markup, but stripped down to just the ibiblio and codehaus repositories. The properties file with these settings is attached to this e-mail.

Now I am encountering the following behaviour: when having direct connection to the internet, everything works fine. When sitting behind the corporate http proxy, maven-proxy get's no connection to ibiblio.

Do you know what I can do to get maven-proxy working? Any hint is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Christoph Grothaus
zeb/information.technology