Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Kristian Rink <ka...@googlemail.com> on 2011/02/15 09:56:28 UTC

roll-call: any Dresden / Saxony based folks around here?

Folks;

just a short question, not to bother anyone: I am looking whether there
are any Dresden, Germany based folks around here using CouchDB for fun,
education, whatever, and ready, willing, to organize a get-together to
share experiences, do coding, "tell the world". At least once per week
I stumble across someone who is muttering about the inconveniences and
drawbacks of O/R-mapping and/or dealing with strict database schemas in
a world of data structures which are subject to change rather often,
and in most of these situations I see people looking puzzled as soon as
I mention to "relax and check out the Couch". I think a loosely-knit
user group to tell those people about surely wouldn't hurt. :)

TIA and all the best,
Kristian

Re: roll-call: any Dresden / Saxony based folks around here?

Posted by Nikolai Teofilov <n....@gmail.com>.
Kristian,

I am from Dresden.

Nikolai