Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <mr...@resortquest.com> on 2003/10/14 22:05:08 UTC

Multiple select and string arrays

I have an <html:select multiple="true"> and String[]
getters/setters/variables in my Form.  For some reason, the selected value
is passed through twice, meaning that if we select "1" in the <select>, "1,
1" gets passed in.  Has anyone seen this behavior.  It's highly likely that
this is a result of a filter we're using, but just wanted to put a probe out
in case it's not.  Back to investigating....

Matt

Re: Multiple select and string arrays [solved]

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@resortquest.com>.
Nevermind, I was appending the request parameters in a filter even when
posting - causing a duplication in request parameters.  I changed my filter
to only do this on a "get" and everything seems to be fixed.

Matt