Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/05/02 07:31:05 UTC

ApacheCon schedule for Dubbo talk has been announced!

Hi All,

I am pleased to announce that the we have a talk accepted by the
ApacheCon NA this year in Montréal.

Title: Introducing Apache Dubbo(Incubating): What is Dubbo and How it Works

Speaker: Ian Luo, Jun Liu

Time: Tuesday, 25th Sep, 16:40 (50 min)

Abstract:
Apache Dubbo (incubating) is one of the newest incubating projects at
the Apache Software Foundation.

Apache Dubbo(incubating) is a high-performance, java based, open
source RPC framework. In addition to interface-based high-performance
remote communication capabilities, Dubbo highlights some features
especially useful for microservices, which include service discovery,
routing, load balance, fault tolerance, etc.

In this presentation, we will give a brief introduction on the core
features Dubbo provides and the scenarios it applies, demonstrate how
to use Dubbo to easily drive your project with hands-on examples; We
also expect to dive a little bit into Dubbo's design principles,
analyze the challenges it faces, and the roadmap to address those
challenges after we entered apache community.

More details:
https://apachecon.dukecon.org/acna/2018/#/scheduledEvent/b8db9dc580d85853f

Registration:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/apachecon-north-america-2018-registration-43200327342

See you in Montréal!
--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: ApacheCon schedule for Dubbo talk has been announced!

Posted by Yong Zhu <di...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! Looking forward to a wonderful speech.