Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2003/09/05 09:57:14 UTC

New "info-*" pseudo-areas

Hi Lenya developers,

in the latest info area implementation we used  a usecase request
parameter to specify the area (lenya.usecase=info-*). But if you
invoke a usecase from the info area, you end up in the authoring
area because the request parameter is not forwarded.

If we use the "info" area, the URL does not contain any information
about the location of the current document (authoring / archive /
trash).

Michael suggested to introduce "pseudo-areas":

     info-authoring
     info-archive
     info-trash

I changed the DefaultDocumentBuilder to be aware of these pseudo-
areas and create a document in the correct area. This seems to
work quite well.

Andreas