Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/01/07 13:12:38 UTC

Broken links on web site

I ran a links checker on the web site, found:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/css/dots.gif
    error code: 404 (not found), linked from page(s):
    http://ofbiz.apache.org/css/global.css

http://ofbiz.apache.org/images/quote.jpg
    error code: 404 (not found), linked from page(s):
    http://ofbiz.apache.org/css/global.css

2 broken link(s) reported

At r1556192, I fixed the 1st, but there is no quote.jpg anywhere, any ideas?

Jacques

Re: Broken links on web site

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
quote.jpg is only used in global.css, no worries

Jacques

On Tuesday, January 07, 2014 1:12 PM, jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com wrote