Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by prayag surendran <th...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/22 12:14:56 UTC

Lag in Kafka Mirror-maker

Hi,
We are using kakfa mirror-maker to replicate kakfa between two data
centers. Kafka have 15 topics with 5 partitions each. Mirror-maker have 5
producers and 5 streams and queue.enqueue.timeout.ms=-1 and its running on
target data center. The normal lag offsets between source and target kafka
is less than 1k. But sometimes we are getting huge lags(in lakhs) for some
topics and it is taking few hours to get stabilised. Its working fine for
other topics with same load. Can anyone help to identify the issue? Thanks
in advance.

Regards,
Prayag Surendran