Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2014/06/11 01:08:44 UTC

Second stage for new developers

Hi I wonder if there any second stage for a new developer to go through
after doing the initial build, compile, and other development activities.

In the past there were some tinderbox/easy hacks to play with in order to
get acquainted with the process and provide some documentation on it.

There are also some coding styles, references, and other such things. I
wonder however if these are up to date and/or reviewed in order to be as
efficient as it was originally planned?

Maybe some veteran devs can chip in into reviewing such process and
evaluate if there are any 'most have' elements to the process.

Regards.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Committer

Re: Second stage for new developers

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Greg Rivera wrote:
> Thanks! Will have a look.

Thank you! But if you decide to pick any tasks from those at
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-development.html
please send a brief note to this list, so that we can validate the taks
and provide guidance.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Second stage for new developers