Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by jackal1100 <ja...@libero.it> on 2007/09/03 12:19:30 UTC

Different

Hi to all,
I need to have a great number of clients pointing to some servers. The wsdl is the same for all services , except for the <wsdl:port>...</wsdl:port>.
The configuration of the clients/servers is stored in the database.
Is possible to set a runtime the <wsdl:port> contents ?
Otherwise how is possible to have a flexible configuration ( except the case of to have multiple wsdl files ) ?
thanks a lot

Leggi GRATIS le tue mail con il telefonino i-mode™ di Wind
http://i-mode.wind.it/

Re: Different

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi
For the Server side
If you are using the JAXS API , you can Endpoint.publish() the service
with different address.
Object implementor1 = new AnonymousComplexTypeImpl();
String address = "http://localhost:9000/anonymous_complex_typeSOAP";
Endpoint.publish(address, implementor1);

If you are using the JaxwsServerFactoryBean to create the server, you
can set the endpoint address whit

JaxWsServerFactoryBean svrFactory = new JaxWsServerFactoryBean();
svrFactory.setServiceClass(HelloWorld.class);
// set the service publish address
svrFactory.setAddress("http://localhost:9000/Hello");
svrFactory.setServiceBean(helloWorldImpl);
svrFactory.create();

For the Client side:
You can take a look at the related discussion in nabble [1]

[1]http://www.nabble.com/Client-question-tf4357978.html#a12419843

Willem.