Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/01/06 06:08:03 UTC

Re: [Turbine] : Templates - XML Output - Problem : How to remove default HTML tags ?

On 1/5/02 11:51 PM, "Stephane MOR" <st...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Could anyone please tell me where these tags are added , and / or with class
> to subclass
> (as this doesn't appear in any templates / layouts, I guess it is
> hardcoded ).

They are coming from the VelocityECSLayout which is probably set as the
default layout module in your TurbineResource.properties file. If you want
fully control over the output you should use the VelocityOnlyLayout.

> I read something about VelocitySiteLayout in the docs, but don't have any
> idea on how to use it.

I don't have easy access to my Turbine stuff at the moment but you'll want
to look for VelocityECSLayout and replace it with VelocityOnlyLayout and you
should get your desired result.

> Thanks,
> Stephane

jvz.