Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alexander Krasowski <kr...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/02 22:39:08 UTC

Introduction

Greetings,

My name is Alexander Krasowski, I am currently a Senior Wayne State
University Computer Science Student. I am from Windsor Canada. My interests
in all things technical are vast but I think that qa might be a good place
to start in the open source community.

-Alexander K.

Re: Introduction

Posted by Xue Fei Duan <du...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexander,
Welcome join us. You may subscribe qa mailing list by sending mail to
qa-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and follow the instruction you received,
so you will not missing anything.
There are some QA introduction link for your reference:
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/intro-qa.html
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/QA_Tasks

-Xue Fei