Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/11 16:01:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Portlet Bridge Master POM 3

Hi,

I'm trying to release the MyFaces Portlet Bridge Master POM 3 and am now
beginning the formal vote.  This master pom fixes an obsolete reference
to the repositories at java.net and updates some library versions which
are required to support the MyFaces Portlet Bride Testsuite.

You can find the master pom entry at [1]

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
       and why..............

  Scott

[1] http://people.apache.org/~sobryan/portlet-bridge-master-pom/3

Re: [VOTE] Release of Portlet Bridge Master POM 3

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,
gerhard