Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/23 04:15:35 UTC

Yahoo Javascipt ui

hi,
Can anyone guide me with the steps required to use yahoo uI library in Sling. Thanks

Re: Yahoo Javascipt ui

Posted by Alexander Saar <al...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,
if you include YUI directly from Yahoo you don't have to do anything.
Just follow the instructions on the YUI website and include the
necessary script directly from http://yui.yahooapis.com/ in your
(generated) HTML files. If you want to deliver YUI sources from your
Sling instance (which is the better approach) you need to add them as
files to the repository or as bundle resources, so that they can be
retrieved from the Sling instance.

As already set the Dojo extension bundles are a good example for
providing UI toolkits as bundle resources and in my eyes it would be
cool to have a YUI bundle as well. So if you choose the second
approach it would be nice if you could send a patch.

Regards,
Alex