Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by ZORAIDA HIDALGO SANCHEZ <zo...@tid.es> on 2014/01/31 13:13:36 UTC

Pipeline and dependencies between WF

Hi all,

we have a set of workflows with dependencies among them. For instance, we have a W1 that can only run when W2 and W3 have been finished (and obviously the status is SUCCEEDED).
I know that the Oozie coordinator can do calls to an HTTP url but this does not work for multiples dependencies. Is there any feature to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at:

Re: Pipeline and dependencies between WF

Posted by Ryota Egashira <eg...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Or another possible way could be, in one workflow, use fork for
subworkflow actions (one for W2, and the other for W3), then after join
node, run subworkflow action for w1.

Ryota

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi,