Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/10/19 13:16:30 UTC

Patch-Queue

Hi Team,

it seems to me that we are currently not able to cope with
all the patches and new contributions.

What about now installing a patch queue or should we
advice everyone to add it to bugzilla as an enhancement?

Any volunteers for setting up a patch queue?

Carsten

RE: Patch-Queue

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
Usually we still use the dev-list as patch queue. But
nevertheless you can use bugzilla in case noone
responds to your patch in the first run and you
don't want that it gets lost.

Carsten

RE: Patch-Queue

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Re: Patch-Queue

From: Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>

Re: Patch-Queue

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

Re: Patch-Queue

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> it seems to me that we are currently not able to cope with
> all the patches and new contributions.
>
> What about now installing a patch queue or should we
> advice everyone to add it to bugzilla as an enhancement?
>
> Any volunteers for setting up a patch queue?

I think bugzilla is good enought for now.

Giacomo