Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2020/07/16 19:14:56 UTC

Minor bug at Wicket Homepage

Hi,

I noticed a minor bug at the new Homepage on my iPhone X - the „Table of Contents“ and Getting Started is display right above the main logo. I try to fix this at weekend. Or do anyone know the right spot to fix this fast?

kind regards

Tobias

Fwd: Minor bug at Wicket Homepage

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hey,

as you could see I opened a PR to fix the issues on wicket-site.

I sadly was not able to push directly to asf-site, so that the updates are online.

kind regards

Tobias