Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by 黎 斌 <li...@hotmail.com> on 2004/05/30 10:33:23 UTC

login to cvs

Hi,
   I use PuTTY as SSH client/tunnel and WinCVS 1.3 as CVS client and Python
2.3.3 .I just want to download the latest source.
   When I run PuTTY connecting cvs.apache.org ,it require login name and
password.How can I get it?

免费下载 MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/

RE: login to cvs

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
Use "anoncvs" as both the login name and password.

jUDDI CVS Page:

  http://ws.apache.org/juddi/cvs.html

Steve