Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dimuthu <mu...@apache.org> on 2007/07/04 06:25:05 UTC

Re: Exception in rampart configuration with inflow - outflow classes

Hi,

Please try this,

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(WSSHandlerConstants.OUTFLOW_SECURITY, ClientUtilities.getOutflowConfiguration().getProperty());

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(WSSHandlerConstants.INFLOW_SECURITY, ClientUtilities.getInflowConfiguration().getProperty());

You can also load different policy objects for different client calls.

Cheers,
Dimuthu

Posted by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es>.
It worked!!

Thanks a lot.

About Policies, do you know where can I find any sample on how to get a service policy  from the  client and check the compatibility with client's policy?? In rampart samples, policies are set on services.xml and I don't know how can the client access them. Should I put them in the WSDL and read them with any special method??

Could someone point me on a nice sample on that??

Regards,

Jorge Fernández

Dimuthu <mu...@apache.org> escribió: Hi,

> [...]

>         ofc.setSignaturePropFile("client1.properties");
>
> ofc.setSignatureKeyIdentifier(WSSHandlerConstants.BST_DIRECT_REFERENCE);
>
>     //ofc.setEncryptionKeyIdentifier(WSSHandlerConstants.SKI_KEY_IDENTIFIER);
>         ofc.setEncryptionUser("service");
>         ofc.getProperty();
>         return ofc;
>     }
>
>     public static InflowConfiguration getInflowConfiguration(){
>         InflowConfiguration ifc = new InflowConfiguration();
>         ifc.setActionItems("Timestamp Signature Encrypt");
>         ifc.setPasswordCallbackClass("client.PWCBHandler");
>         ifc.setSignaturePropFile("client1.properties");
>         ifc.getProperty();
>         return ifc;
>     }
>

> Can anybody tell me what's the problem??? or tell me another way to
> configure the client to encrypt certain messages???

¡Descubre una nueva forma de obtener respuestas a tus preguntas!
Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.

Re: Exception in rampart configuration with inflow - outflow classes

Posted by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es>.
It worked!!