Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "Heverson B. Ribeiro" <he...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/12 20:26:14 UTC

problems installing APR and APR-util

Hi people,

how are you doing ?
I'm trying to install the jxta-c here and 1 of the pre-requirements are APR
and APR-util.
I've installed the apr and I'm trying to install the apr and now I'm trying
to install the APR-util and I;m getting and error.

I've just get a screenshot of the problem.

do you have a documentation about the instalation and customization of the
APR???

Thansks

Re: problems installing APR and APR-util

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 1/12/06, Heverson B. Ribeiro <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> how are you doing ?
> I'm trying to install the jxta-c here and 1 of the pre-requirements are APR
> and APR-util.
> I've installed the apr and I'm trying to install the apr and now I'm trying
> to install the APR-util and I;m getting and error.
>
> I've just get a screenshot of the problem.
>
> do you have a documentation about the instalation and customization of the
> APR???

Did you try what the configure script said to do?  If you use the
--with-apr option to tell it where your APR is installed it should
work fine.

Just add something like --with-apr=/path/to/apr-1-config Where
/path/to/apr-1-config is the path the the config script that APR
installed.

BTW, sending screenshots is really kind of silly when it's just of
your terminal window.  Pasting the actual text into the email would
have been much easier...

-garrett