Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Badrul Chowdhury <ba...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/01 21:45:00 UTC

Writing storage plugin for elasticsearch

Hi,

Has there been any progress on the following JIRA? I was thinking of
getting started on it by proposing a design for its implementation.

Badrul

Re: Writing storage plugin for elasticsearch

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.
Please make sure you using RowSet Framework for the implementation - https://github.com/apache/drill/blob/master/docs/dev/RowSetFramework.md <https://github.com/apache/drill/blob/master/docs/dev/RowSetFramework.md>

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Badrul,