Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/20 07:39:47 UTC

[Vote] release for Trinidad Plugins 1.2.6

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.2.6 release of Trinidad
Plugins out.

This task is necessary for release Myfaces 1.2.1, because it uses faces plugin.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild" v 1.2.6 [1]

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "1.2.6" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

------------------------------
------------------
[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
   and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/trinidad-build126
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [Vote] release for Trinidad Plugins 1.2.6

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

After looking JIRA I'm not have found more issues to be added on the
release notes. This release is
necessary for release myfaces 1.2.1, to solve an error (MYFACES-1790)
on faces plugin that where annotated on myfaces core project

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: [Vote] release for Trinidad Plugins 1.2.6

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Ouch!

I ignored that there is a version management inside trinidad for this.
I will solve it soon

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: [Vote] release for Trinidad Plugins 1.2.6

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Dec 20, 2007 12:59 AM, Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Thank you Leonardo!
>
> Bruno
>
> On 20/12/2007, Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > +1
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Martin
> >
> > On 12/20/07, Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> wrote:
> > > +1

> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310661&styleName=Html&version=12312879

> Trinidad

> faces
> > > plugin.

> 1.2.6 [1]

> three

> released,

> > --
> >
> > http://www.irian.at
> >
> > Your JSF powerhouse -
> > JSF Consulting, Development and
> > Courses in English and German

Grant Smith

Re: [Vote] release for Trinidad Plugins 1.2.6

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
+1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
yes,
that is correct.

-M

On Dec 20, 2007 8:27 AM, Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> are the release notes correct?
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310661&styleName=Html&version=12312879
>
> Regards
>
> Bernd
>
> Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
>
> > +1
> >
> > On Dec 20, 2007 7:39 AM, Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.2.6 release of Trinidad
> >> Plugins out.
> >>
> >> This task is necessary for release Myfaces 1.2.1, because it uses faces plugin.
> >>
> >> Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
> >>  1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild" v 1.2.6 [1]
> >>
> >> The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).
> >>
> >> Please take a look at the "1.2.6" artifacts and vote!
> >>
> >> Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
> >> +1 votes (see [3]).
> >>
> >> ------------------------------
> >> ------------------
> >> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> >> [ ] +0
> >> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> >>    and why..............
> >> ------------------------------------------------
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Leonardo Uribe
> >>
> >> [1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/trinidad-build126
> >> [2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Vote] release for Trinidad Plugins 1.2.6

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1