Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2006/10/31 17:57:42 UTC

aggbuiltin test broken

I just sync'd with the trunk and am now seeing pages of diffs in the
aggbuiltin test. The diffs look like this:

2731 del
< ij> select min(timestamp('1999-06-06 12:30:30')) from t group by ts;
2731a2714
 > ij> select min(timestamp('xxxxxxFILTERED-TIMESTAMPxxxxx)) from t
group by ts;

-Rick

Re: aggbuiltin test broken

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Yep, I was running it standalone under the old harness. Thanks for the
quick response.

-Rick

Re: aggbuiltin test broken

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.