Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Roshan Vishwakarma <ro...@celeritio.com> on 2018/01/25 12:52:37 UTC

Apache ISIS - Wicket Full calendar2 event sort order issue

Hello,

I have integrated isis-wicket-fullcalendar2-cpt in the web-application.

The question here is:
How do we show events in sort order in calendar view?

The list passed to calendar is in sorted order but after it is rendered in
calendar its order changes.

For example:
1. Record 1
Date: 25-01-2018
End: 10:15
Title: Howard Wolowitz
Start: 10:00

2. Record 2
Date: 25-01-2018
End: 10:15
Title: Leonard Hofstadter
Start: 10:00

3. Record 3
Date: 25-01-2018
End: 10:15
Title: Raj Koothrappali
Start: 10:00

When the above records are rendered in the calendar the slot 10:00 - 10:15
will display the all this three records without any order. Refer below
format:
10:00     |                                   |

              |Leonard Hofstadter    |    Raj Koothrappali    |    Howard
Wolowitz
10:15     |                                   |

Please does anyone know how we can apply on calendar events.

Thanks

Regards,
Roshan

Re: Apache ISIS - Wicket Full calendar2 event sort order issue

Posted by Andi Huber <ah...@apache.org>.
Hi Roshan,
not sure if this applies to your particular use-case, but you could let
your calendar-record class implement Java's 'Comparable' interface. [1]

By doing this, you have control over the 'natural ordering', such that
it's no longer undefined.

regards, Andi

[1] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/lang/Comparable.html

<da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>>