Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org> on 2004/06/01 19:52:50 UTC

Re: deploy_portlets build target

This should be fixed now. Carsten Ziegeler fixed it.

--
Julie MacNaught
IBM Research

RE: deploy_portlets build target

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
I think it would be good if we could upgrade to the latest Pluto
version.

Carsten

Posted by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org>.

--
Julie MacNaught
IBM Research

RE: deploy_portlets build target

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Yes, it now works for me - you get an exception during deployment but