Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by "Raditchkov, Jelez (ETW)" <Je...@nike.com> on 2016/05/15 18:39:02 UTC

Interrupting multi task DAG

I have a with 200 tasks.

1.       How can I interrupt the execution of the tasks temporarily while the DAG is running?

2.       How can I just stop the DAG execution and reset it in case I find a problem that need to be fixed and then re-run the DAG?

Thanks!

Re: Interrupting multi task DAG

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org>.
Yea-- occasionally, you'll see a task in a "blue" state on the tree view.
This is a task that's being killed. It's pretty undocumented. It's noted
here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-66

And here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/airflow-dev/201605.mbox/%3CCABYbY7cSZvtrA0L13URM=RBSF3=9pVuwMD6-cy4yeDsg_6YUSQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

Actually, looks like you're the one on the email thread. :)

Posted by Lance Norskog <la...@gmail.com>.

--
Lance Norskog
lance.norskog@gmail.com