Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/29 05:00:28 UTC

Major JIRA pruning for 1.2

Morning,

I just did some major pruning for 1.2. I've left the bugs in 1.2 (with
a few exceptions) and moved most of the Comet and timeline-related
stuff to 1.3.

There are still some issues where I'm not sure of the status.

* Get rid of deprecated methods [1]
* Add SBT integration for building project [2]
* Format rendering gets confused by some punctuation [3]

Please take a look at the list for this issue and update / comment
issues as appropriate.

Thanks

D.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-321
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-320
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-307
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseVersion.jspa?id=12310850&versionId=12315284&showOpenIssuesOnly=true

Re: Major JIRA pruning for 1.2

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Wow, thank you!
I agree with Ethan that those 3 bugs can be moved to 1.3 - let's focus
on the bug fixes for now.

/Anne

Re: Major JIRA pruning for 1.2

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.