Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/01/04 11:17:34 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs annotation-api 1.2/1.3, jaxb-api 2.3, jaxws-api 2.3, saaj-api 1.4 releases

+1 (binding)

Gently reminder for this vote.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

R: Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Specs annotation-api 1.2/1.3, j

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il sab, 4 gen, 2020 alle 12:17, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<jb...@nanthrax.net> ha scritto:   +1 (binding)