Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Matthias Fischer <m....@abc-media.de> on 2002/03/18 17:06:13 UTC

Triggering WH2FO from inside Word(R)

Would you think it a good idea to write a VB for Word(R) which:
1) Finds out the path/name of the active file
2) Automatically triggers WH2FO to transform the Word file

As an extension of this idea, would you consider it useful to insert into
the Word(R) menu a series of commands such as:
- Generate XHTML file
- Generate XML file
- Extract XSL file
- Generate XML and XSL files

Matthias

Re: Triggering WH2FO from inside Word(R)

Posted by Enrico Schnepel <en...@gmx.de>.
Hello Matthias,

I think it is a good idea to extend word with macros like this. The macro
should be developed at least with word 97 for compatiblity and should be
configureable that an other version or an other converter like html2fo runs
to do the job. There should be an option for use htmltidy for preformating /
correcting word 97 output.

Regards

Enrico

Am Montag, 18. März 2002 17:06 schrieben Sie: