Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by 赵鹏 <zh...@chinamobile.com> on 2008/11/13 03:55:22 UTC

ZK integration

Hi,

I found there are new updates on JIRA#HBASE-546. I want know which release
will include this integration?

Thanks,

Peng

Re: ZK integration

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Peng,

We just began working on this issue (Nitay Joffee from Powerset and me) and
there are many unknowns, but if we can release it for 0.20 it would be
great.

Stay tunned,

J-D

Re: ZK integration

Posted by Billy Pearson <bi...@sbcglobal.net>.

In jira its marked for release 0.20.0 which should not be to far off we are
getting close to finishing 0.19.0 but still have several issues open

this link gives you the roadmap
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

Billy