Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eda Srinivasareddy <ed...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/18 08:12:01 UTC

Application working perfectly in Tomcat is not working in Weblogic 6.0

Hi
I have developed an aplication which is perfectly functioning in Tomcat. When I deploy the same application on to Weblogic it is not working and showing many errors. Why it is?
Eda

  Matt Raible <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote: Has anyone been successfully able to get the "struts-template" tag library
working on iPlanet Application Server 6.0 SP2. Here is a reference to the
library:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/org/apache/struts/taglib/template/packa
ge-summary.html#package_description

I was successfully able to get the "struts-logic" and "struts-bean" tag
libraries working, but I'm having no luck with the "struts-template"
library.

Thanks,

Matt