Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by oron ogdan <or...@netada.co.uk> on 2003/08/13 17:49:43 UTC

Intake Group SetProperties and empty fields

Using intake on turbine 2.2.1
I have noticed that intake's setProperties in Group checks if the field has
been set or not
and only if it's set, will it set the correct property. How can I make
intake
set the field even if it's empty,

I have a user details form where the user can choose to omit some details
previously filled.

Regards

Oron

www.netada.co.uk

RE: Intake Group SetProperties and empty fields

Posted by oron ogdan <or...@netada.co.uk>.
What would be the best approach to dev / production
which version is considered most stable
what tests are the nightly builds going through ?

Thx for the help

Oron

this is a known bug of this version, AFAIK it is fixed in the latest CVS

regards
Akmal

Posted by Akmal Sarhan <as...@byteaction.de>.

Posted by oron ogdan <or...@netada.co.uk>.
Re-edit is fine
but what happens if the user tries to put a null value in
an already populated field. the field doesn't get set
but I will try to update from cvs see if it helps

Thx

Oron

Posted by Michal Frackowiak <mi...@fotoforum.pl>.
Hi!