Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org> on 2009/04/14 19:37:20 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code

Committers,

There are a few GSoC proposals regarding CouchDB still sitting un-reviewed at:

http://socghop.appspot.com/org/list_proposals/google/gsoc2009/asf

If anyone has the time to review, you need to add your email address
to the files at:

https://YOURNAME@svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers

GsocLinkId.txt
MailAlias.txt

Sign up on the GSoC application as documented here:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCodeMentor

And follow the instructions here to rank:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/RankingProcess

Today is the deadline!

I've reviewed Randall Leeds' CouchDB cluster proposal but I really
don't have bandwidth to review the rest of them today.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org> wrote:
> Committers,
>
> There are a few GSoC proposals regarding CouchDB still sitting un-reviewed at:
>
> http://socghop.appspot.com/org/list_proposals/google/gsoc2009/asf

I should have included this link, which you need to visit first:

http://socghop.appspot.com/mentor/request/google/gsoc2009/asf

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net