Posted to commits@felix.apache.org by Atlassian Open Source Bamboo Integration Server <ba...@opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com> on 2008/01/03 17:33:44 UTC

[OSS Bamboo] Apache Felix - Default build 386 has FAILED (0 tests failed). Change made by Stefano Lenzi

The project Apache Felix - Default has the following 1 change by 1 author:

*Stefano Lenzi* made the following changes at

Comment:
Refined svn:ignore properties

POM modified in order to compile bundle as default

Fixed problem in UPnPEventNotifier which was sending event containg pair <String name,String value> instead of <UPnPStateVariable, Object value> see OSGi Compendium R4 pag. 257
ExporterUPnPEventListener was aspecting pair <String name, Object value> instead of <UPnPStateVariable, Object value> so I have changed it to be complaint to OSGi specification but also legacy compatible
Fixed Service leak in UPnP Base Driver see class MyCtrlPoint
Fixed compilation issue with Java 6 in
TimeStateVariable was returing wrong value with metho getCurrentValue() and was not compatible with Java6
SetTimeAction was not updating the time and it was not notifing the change of the UPnP statevariable
ClockDevice was badly notifing UPnP state variable changeing with pair <String name,String value> instead of <UPnPStateVariable, Object value>
StatusStateVariable was not compatible with Java6

> /felix/trunk/upnp/basedriver/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/upnp/basedriver/importer/core/MyCtrlPoint.java (608549)
> /felix/trunk/upnp/samples/clock/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/upnp/sample/clock/TimeStateVariable.java (608549)
> /felix/trunk/upnp/basedriver/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/upnp/basedriver/export/ExporterUPnPEventListener.java (608549)
> /felix/trunk/upnp/samples/clock/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/upnp/sample/clock/SetTimeAction.java (608549)
> /felix/trunk/upnp/tester (608549)
> /felix/trunk/upnp/extra/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/upnp/extra/util/UPnPEventNotifier.java (608549)
> /felix/trunk/upnp/samples/pom.xml (608549)
> /felix/trunk/upnp/pom.xml (608549)
> /felix/trunk/upnp/samples/binarylight/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/upnp/sample/binaryLight/statevariables/StatusStateVariable.java (608549)
> /felix/trunk/upnp/extra (608549)
> /felix/trunk/upnp (608549)
> /felix/trunk/upnp/samples/clock/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/upnp/sample/clock/ClockDevice.java (608549)

No failed tests found, a possible compilation error.

Click http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/FELIX-DEF-386 to find out more.

Thanks,

Bamboo