Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Manish Agrawal <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/15 19:01:58 UTC

GSoC 2013

Hi

I am Manish Agrawal, a 3rd year student of Mathematics and computing
department from IIT Delhi.

I want to participate in GSoC 2013 through one of the ASF projects. I would
be really thankful if you could please suggest me how should I proceed for
the same.

Hoping for a reply.

Thanks
Manish Agrawal

Re: GSoC 2013

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Manish,

Good that you are starting early, some projects have started to tag gsoc 2013 but not all. At this time, I suggest you take a look at GSOC 2012 ideas to get an idea - http://s.apache.org/gsoc2012ideas .  Also if you are interested in a particular project at ASF (http://apache.org/ for the list) but haven't seen an gsoc idea, just ask in the dev mailing list.

Suresh

Re: GSoC 2013

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 15/03/2013 Luciano Resende wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Manish Agrawal<te...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I want to participate in GSoC 2013 through one of the ASF projects. [...]
> The projects are starting to create their project ideas, and you can
> start browsing them at
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator!executeAdvanced.jspa?jqlQuery=labels+=+gsoc2013&runQuery=true&clear=true

If you wish to do something related to Apache OpenOffice the best way to
know more is not the above link, since we haven't uploaded possible
tasks yet, but an e-mail to the OpenOffice dev list:

   Andrea.

FW: GSoC 2013

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
[Apologies for cross post]

Guys, to play in the GSoC 2013 spec, we just need to tag issues in JIRA
with the gsoc2013 tag.

I'll try and come up with  few projects soon :)

Cheers,
Chris

FW: GSoC 2013

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.