Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/15 00:37:58 UTC

mahout-download fails

Even though `wget
http://apache.osuosl.org//mahout/0.11.0//apache-mahout-distribution-0.11.0-src.tar.gz`
succeeds, I get this error:

$ ./gradlew mahout-download
:buildSrc:compileJava UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:compileGroovy UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:processResources UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:classes UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:jar UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:assemble UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:compileTestJava UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:compileTestGroovy UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:processTestResources UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:testClasses UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:test UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:check UP-TO-DATE
:buildSrc:build UP-TO-DATE
:mahout_vardefines
:mahout-download
Download
http://apache.osuosl.org//mahout/0.11.0//apache-mahout-distribution-0.11.0-src.tar.gz
:mahout-download FAILED

Same problem with `gradlew pig-download`; any ideas what's causing it?

Re: mahout-download fails

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
I need to file and repair that "scripts not being deployed" bug before we
bump the mahout version; will be doing that this week.

Thanks!

Re: mahout-download fails

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Absolutely. Thanks!

Re: mahout-download fails

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: mahout-download fails

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: mahout-download fails

Posted by Jonathan Kelly <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: mahout-download fails

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: mahout-download fails

Posted by Jonathan Kelly <jo...@gmail.com>.
No, strangely enough it's the opposite. Running with "realclean" *causes* the failure (provided it's run in the same invocation of gradle as a task that downloads something from the Apache mirror and not in a separate invocation). Also, the failure is caused by an HTTP 403 error from the Apache mirror, definitely not caused by not being able to write to the local file.

Re: mahout-download fails

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: mahout-download fails

Posted by Jonathan Kelly <jo...@gmail.com>.