Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2012/08/11 20:22:59 UTC

RE: Lucene.NET 3.0.3 Build issues

Alright -  I see Chris updated the 3.0.3 branch with the solution files and a quick fix for the NativeFSLockFactory. We've had some people downloading the pre-release packages (Lucene.Net.Contrib 11 times, Lucene.Net 23 times). Mostly all quiet regarding issues. Unless there are any issues outstanding, lets call it good, run RAT on the 3.0.3 branch to fix any issues about headers, update the changelog files to represent the changes in 3.0.3 from 2.9.4 ~P

Posted by Christopher Currens <cu...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, I ran into this last week and I specifically recall fixing it,
but sure enough, it is fails to build in both branches.  I guess I
only fixed it in my private branch.

Ah well, it's fixed now. Thanks.

Christopher