Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wyn Easton <wy...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/14 14:47:05 UTC

RE: Please Look - 3.2 beta 7 problem - RequestDispatcher inclu de()

Fair enough.
I did notice the addition of:

  // NOTE:  This *must* be done before the include flag is set for
	// this request!
	response.flushBuffer();

in RequestDispatcherImpl.java.  That is probably the change that made
my include - forward stop working.

I guess it is OK by the spec. to do multiple include() method calls?

Thanks.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Wyn Easton wrote:

> I guess it is OK by the spec. to do multiple include() method calls?

Yes.

> Thanks.

Craig McClanahan