Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com> on 2019/01/21 07:35:57 UTC

回复: [VOTE]Tracking the Github issue discussions to dev@servicecomb.apache.org

For my personal preferences, we don't need to change anything, and now everything works fine.

1. We discussion problem is dev mailing list. Users can send their questions though mail.
2. Users submit issues or ask questions in issues @github, I subscribe notifications from github and answers questions @github.

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
+1

just one change: keep answer questions.