Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/04 16:10:23 UTC

Proposed Slack Channel for Drill Users & Devs

Hello everyone,
I’m curious, if I were to start a Slack channel for Drill users and Devs, would there be interest?
— C

Re: Proposed Slack Channel for Drill Users & Devs

Posted by Tushar Pathare <tp...@sidra.org>.
Very much needed count me in

_____________________________
> I'm curious, if I were to start a Slack channel for Drill users and Devs,
> would there be interest?
> - C

Disclaimer: This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sidra Medical and Research Center.

Re: Proposed Slack Channel for Drill Users & Devs

Posted by Tushar Pathare <tp...@sidra.org>.
Very much needed count me in

_____________________________

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.
yes most needed

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.
Yes Please!

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.
Yes Please!

Posted by Robert Wu <rw...@magnitude.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.
yes most needed

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
Definitely !

Posted by Mick Bisignani <mb...@gmail.com>.
yep.

--
mick
http://www.coolonsale.com

RE: Proposed Slack Channel for Drill Users & Devs

Posted by Robert Wu <rw...@magnitude.com>.
Hi,

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.
Not all of us have a required email address? :)

If you have an *@apache.org <http://apache.org>, @dremio.com
<http://dremio.com>, @mapr.com <http://mapr.com>, @maprtech.com
<http://maprtech.com>, @utk.edu <http://utk.edu>, @simba.com
<http://simba.com>, or @sfu.ca <http://sfu.ca> *email address, you can create