Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Steven Huypens <st...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/06 09:55:50 UTC

Spring Boot support in Karaf

Hi all,

As I understand from the homepage, the Karaf runtime supports Spring Boot
applications. However, I'm having a hard time finding any more info on
this. Can anyone provide some more info or any pointers on this subject ?

Kind regards,
Steven

Re: Spring Boot support in Karaf

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

it's on Tuesday 21st (highlights track).

Regards
JB

Posted by Steven Huypens <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB,